Guest Post Terms and Conditions
Last Modified: September 30, 2022
By submitting an article to holooly.com, you acknowledge that you understand and comply with the following:
- Guest Posts must be your own original work.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- Guest Posts will acknowledge your authorship, but will be the property of Holooly.com.
- You are more than welcome to share a link to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in Guest Post submissions.
- Holooly.com reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- Holooly.com does not offer any compensation for writing Guest Posts; please view the Guest Posts & Ad. Placement Pricing.
- Holooly.com does not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- Guest Post Author is allowed to include the following Content:
- Words Count shall be in the range mentioned & agreed on in the Guest Posts & Ad. Placement Pricing Page. (Exceeding the words count will change the price)
- Author is allowed to attach 1 image (JPEG, JPG, PNG Formats are allowed) & (Image size shall not exceed 150KB)
- Guest Post author will be allowed to have one link to their website or social media profile within the author acknowledgement. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- Holooly.com reserves the right to resize any image provided.
- Holooly.com reserves the right to place Ads. in the guest post page.
- Holooly.com reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary.
- Once Holooly.com officially posts a Guest Post, you’re welcome to request we make grammatical or wording changes.
- Any edits that change the content or meaning of an article will need an “EDIT:” disclaimer added with a date. You are also welcome to request changes/updates to your photo, bio, or links. If at any time in the future you want to request such changes, email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- By providing a Guest Post to Holooly.com, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of Holooly.com website or company.
- Holooly.com takes no legal responsibility of any of the guest posts.
- The author takes full responsibility of the guest post published on holooly.com
- Holooly.com reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a Guest Post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
Now that you know Holooly.com regulations, Start by submitting a Guest Post